Air conditioned pistol range shooting booth now available. Rifle range stations coming soon. Annual members priority. Public access for additional $2 fee with first arrival priorities.
DPMS Lowers, M&P 15-22s in Stock
NRA Basic Handgun & Safety, Reloading and Enhanced Concealed Carry Classes are on-going. See Training Classes Tab.
Open to the public:
Bullz-I Sports provides public shooting ranges as well as a gun, hunting and shooting supply store all on one site. If you are in the market for a gun, you may purchase or rent it here and try it out immediately on the range. Few other gun stores allow you that option.
About 80% of our range customers are experienced shooters. They also accompany most of the remaining 20% who are not. If you are an unaccompanied, inexperienced shooter you must inform us before you enter the range. We will assign an experienced volunteer to assist you. If you don’t, we'll know soon enough and your stay with us will be brief. A volunteer is not the equivalent of a gun safety and handling class. Volunteers are experienced customers willing to assist and supervise those making a first gun purchase and wish to shoot it to see how it handles. If you are inexperienced and plan to shoot for any length of time, we suggest you bring an experienced shooter with you.
Our ranges are outdoors with covered shooter stations.
The minimum age requirement for the range is 8 and children, by definition are inexperienced. They must be accompanied and supervised by an experienced adult at all times while on our premises. This includes all areas of the store, the property as well as the range. When your child shoots, you don't.
Hours of operation:
Our ranges are open 7 days a week from 9 AM to 5 PM. At times we may have to shut one down for maintenance or class instruction during these hours. In such cases we will give advanced notice when possible.
Skeet range discontinued:
We no longer offer skeet shooting at our site.
We do not allow shotguns on the rifle range. It is located at the extreme left end of the pistol range and primarily used to set shot patterns at approximately 27 yards. It has its own backstop and no shotshells are to be fired on the pistol backstops. You must notify the staff if you intend to use this range since there is only one station available.
Revolvers firing the 410 shotshell must be approved before firing on the pistol backstop.
Adults pay $10.00 for 2 hours on any and all ranges. An all-day pass is $20.00. Children between the ages of 8 and 13 are half price.
If you shoot frequently, you may want to consider an annual membership for a fee of $200.00. Immediate family members may be added for $180.00 each. This allows the member unlimited access to all ranges as well as the 500 yard range.
Unless you are attending a class, we do not require any shooting supply purchases from us to use the range other than the range fee. However, we do stock everything you’ll need in shooting supplies.
There aren't many places you can try it before you buy it but you can do that here. Comfort level is very important, especially with hand guns and you just can't get that by feel alone. You have to shoot to complete the experience.
We offer you the opportunity to "test drive" your choice of many of our guns in stock. Here's how it works:
Rent the gun for $15.00. Pay the minimum range fee on $10.00, buy the appropriate ammo and go shoot. If it doesn't suit your need, or for any reason you don't feel comfortable with it in action, all you have done is spent a little money and had some fun. You may have saved quite a bit of money knowing that the gun that had a good feel to it when you held it in that big box store doesn't feel so good to you when you fire it. In other words, you don't take a hit on the purchase when you trade it in for something you will actually shoot.
However, if that gun you rented from us is a keeper, then buy it. Since it will be your gun, there is no reason to charge you to rent it. And any gun purchased at our store comes with a 2 hour range pass so the rental and range fees are deducted from your purchase price.
So what could be more risk free in making a gun purchase, especially if you're a first time buyer or unfamiliar with a new manufacturer?
Veterans' Sundays Promotion Now Through October 27. See Tab
Bullz-I Sports & Gun Range Hwy 98 in Mississippi just a mile from the Alabama line.